New IPAM-focused website!

I haven't posted in a while as I've been spending my spare time tweaking my new website! I needed to track the various configuration parameter settings for DHCP and BIND for my own reference - so why not share it!? The site details configurations for these market-leading reference implementations and I plan to keep it as up-to-date as practical. I've also packaged up these configuration details along with those for Microsoft DHCP and DNS in an "IPAM Configuration Reference Guide", downloadable in pdf or zip format - to download the document, simply register as part of the IPAM community!

The site also links to key resources for further information on IP addressing, DHCP and DNS including DNSSEC including relevant RFCs. The goal is to be technology focused and not so much sales focused - we get enough of that with vendor sites and even affinity sites like LinkedIn!

IPAM technologies continue to evolve and new resources come and go, so it's somewhat of a work-in-progress or a "living" site, which is a good thing! If you have any content or link suggestions, please feel from to post a comment or email me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handy AAAA filter in BIND 9.8

Inglorious DDI

BIND 9.8.0 Adds DNS64 Support - Part 2 - How is it configured?