IPAM Book News

I just received my August, 2011 issue of IEEE Communications magazine. I noticed a book review for my IP Address Management Principles and Practice book. I am gratified and humbled by the review which included such comments as, "The book ... provides comprehensive information for practitioners dealing with IP Address Management (IPAM)" and, "whenever one encounters a networking issue (not only basic), an answer ... can be found."

In related news about this book, my publisher informed me that it will be translated for sale in China. With continuing proliferation of communications technology and a virtual lack of IPv4 addresses, hopefully readers in China will be able to learn about IPv6 technology and various techniques for effectively managing it along with related IPAM technologies.

If you've read my book or my Introduction to IP Address Management book, I'd be grateful for your feedback as well, whether good, bad or ugly. Also check out my website for more IPAM resources including technology-specific RFCs and ISC/BIND configuration details for IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP and DNS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handy AAAA filter in BIND 9.8

Inglorious DDI

BIND 9.8.0 Adds DNS64 Support - Part 2 - How is it configured?